Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Hello Campers! Hope everyone is off to a great start with their workouts!!!!

Remember that you need three combinations for success in this program...

1. Improved Proper Nutrition
2. Great, Regular Workouts (burn off more calories than you take in within the day to burn fat)
3. Rest- Are you getting a good night's sleep? And alternating body parts each day that you workout? Rest sore muscles and work different ones. The rest you get from sleep and the rest you give your muscles will rejuvenate and rebuild you.

Drink plenty of water. Come on guys! Cut down to ONE CUP of coffee.

Lastly, this is YOUR FIT CAMP! You have to WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT. We will keep you motivated.. but be in the right mind set. You can so do this!

Have a great day guys!

:) Den

2 comments:

  1. I could probably improve on all 3, but the REST is definately one of my biggest problem areas. I HATE TO SLEEP. I feel like I am wasting time.

    ReplyDelete