Monday, March 29, 2010

Make It Another Great Week

We are heading into another fabulous week of FitCamp. Take a minute today to reflect on how you have been doing so far. Set two goals for yourself this week, one fitness and one nutrition goal.

For Example,
Nutrition Goal: Eat more vegetables with dinner. Load up my plate with green leafy veggies or broccoli/green beans.

Fitness Goal: Add bursts of higher intensity intervals to the workouts I do on my own this week. When on the treadmill, increase the incline to a 15 for at least one minute every three minutes. When outside walking, run for one minute intervals every two minutes.

All of the trainers are very impressed with everyone's dedication so far. You are all putting in so much effort. Remember it is 100% diet, 100% exercise, and 100% determination. If you are looking to win, you are going to have to give it your all. Don't slip up for a second, I promise there is a competitor out there who will pass you if you do!

2 comments:

  1. I think my nutrition goal is to remember to measure everything this week.

    My fitness goal is to keep in the gym even though I can't do legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my nutrition goal is to eat the salad stuff I bought this week w/ chix (protein) and also get more protein into the diet. I already hard boiled eggs so I should be prepared.

    ReplyDelete